How to write or comment in blue color text on Facebook ?

In this article, you will get the Facebook trick to write or comment in blue color text.

In my previous posts I have mentioned you how you can use the Facebook Graph API to create some cool emoticons. If you have missed it then read it here: Special Facebook Secret Emoticons and Picture Smileys

Now let me show you how you can make your status update or comments as a link having the default Facebook blue color.


So how to you comment with blue color on Facebook?

Well its really simple. Just enter your message in a specific format.

1. Copy sentence which is below and replace the text “YOUR STATUS OR COMMENT” with the message you wish to post.

@@[3:[0:3:YOUR STATUS OR COMMENT]]

If the above code doesn’t work you can try this:

@@[2:[0:2:YOUR STATUS OR COMMENT]]


That’s it press enter and your status update or comment will be posted as link in blue color.

Comments

  1. I just wanted to say thank you! Joking, it was an inspiring article, I will come back to read others.I just wanted to say thank you! Joking, it was an inspiring article, I will come back to read others.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Programmers discuss about the unethical and illegal things they have been asked to do

Top 10 Killer Tips to Improve Page Rank

Free Netflix premium account generator 2017